8321 S Kerfoot Ave, Chicago, IL 60620
Single Family home in good condition Auburn Gresham only $25,000. Estimated after rehab value $120,000. Frame single family 4 beds, 1 bath, 924 sq feet, 1 car garage, unfinished basement. Frame single family home needs minor cosmetic rehab and finishes the basement to make this a 4 bed 2 bath. Rehabbed sold comparables in Auburn Gresham 1/2 mile away sold for average $120,000. Property can rent for up to $1400 per month.
Sold Comparables in the Auburn Gresham area of Chicago IL sold in last 6 months within 1/2 mile away. Click on comparable to view more details.
- PENDING 8905 S Emerald Ave CHICAGO, IL 60620 $149,900 Listed at Price 4 Beds 2 Baths 2,287 Sq. Ft (Actual sq footage is 990 basement sq footage was added) 1 month on market
- 724 W 82nd St CHICAGO, IL 60620 $124,500 Sold Apr 11, 2017 5 Beds 2 Baths 3,000 Sq. Ft.(Actual sq footage is 1000 basement sq footage was added) 8 months on market
- 8526 S May St CHICAGO, IL 60620 $85,000 Sold Apr 12, 2017 4 Beds 1 Bath 1,200 Sq. Ft. 3 months on market
- 8615 S Carpenter St CHICAGO, IL 60620 $139,900 Sold Jul 13, 2017 4 Beds 2.5 Baths 940 Sq. Ft 4 months on market
Estimated After Repair Value $120,000
How To By
These properties sell very fast and are sold on a first come first serve basis, so if you’re interested and would like to put this property under contract please download the contract package below. Please fill it out and email it back to contract @ Chicagopropertydeals.com . Or you can call the office at (312) 757-6489
This deal won’t last so ACT FAST! The first one with a signed contract and earnest money gets the deal.
- We Have equitable interest in the property and are selling our contract
- Cash or private/ hard money only
- If using hard money you can only use lenders we approve
- Buyer pays ALL closing costs, which includes transfer tax, title insurance, and title company fees
- Buyer will receive taxes prorated to 100 percent and free and clear title
- Realtors add whatever fee you want
- Proof of funds required for viewing
- Please do your own due diligence.
- Earnest money is non-refundable unless one of the following happens:
- We cannot provide clear title
- Property is destroyed, wholly or partially, by fire or other casualties prior to closing.
We Pay Referrals Fees! So, if you know someone that would be interested in this deal please forward this email to them.
Do you need money? We have lenders ready to lend. Call us for more details.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed