Wholesale Price: $75,000
After Repair Value: $100,000
Property Characteristics: There are 3 adjacent townhouses (Units A, B, and C) that are all for sale at $75,000 each. Each townhouse has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, 956 sqft, two stories, and an unfinished basement with laundry hook-ups. The basement can easily be converted to another bedroom. The townhouses are only in need of cosmetic repairs and updates, making them perfect for turnkey investors. Also, there is NO HOA affiliated with these townhouses!
Location Details: Located in the historic Chatham neighborhood and close to expressways and public transportation. Chatham is a great place for families and is a community with well-maintained homes.
Rehab: Each townhouse needs between $15K – $20K of cosmetic repairs.
Comparable: A similar townhouse located at 1136 E. 81st St, Unit D, Chicago, IL 60619, just sold for $100,000 on July 27, 2021. It is also in need of cosmetic repairs.
This deal won’t last so ACT FAST! The first one with a signed contract and earnest money gets the deal.
- We Have an equitable interest in the property and are selling our contract
- Cash or private/ hard money only
- If using hard money you can only use lenders we approve
- Buyer pays ALL closing costs, which includes transfer tax, title insurance, and title company fees
- Buyer will receive taxes prorated to 100 percent and free and clear title
- Realtors add whatever fee you want
- Proof of funds required for viewing
- Please do your own due diligence.
- $3,500 Earnest money and it is non-refundable unless one of the following happens:
- We cannot provide clear title
- Property is destroyed, wholly or partially, by fire or other casualties prior to closing.
We Pay Referrals Fees! So, if you know someone that would be interested in this deal please forward this email to them.
Do you need money? We have lenders ready to lend. Call us for more details.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed