7814 S. Euclid, Chicago, IL
Solid Brick 2 unit in South Shore area of Chicago, IL. Only $70,000. After repair value $116,000. Building is located in a working class area where pride of ownership. Room count of 6-2-1 each unit,there is also a tandem room off the 2nd bedroom which could be used as a 3rd bedroom. Property needs updating (not a gut rehab) but is a solid property with tons of potential and would be a great investment to add to your portfolio. Property was occupied in both units within the last 2 months. Property can rent for $2,200 per month grossing you $26,400 per year.
- 7719 S CONSTANCE Ave, CHICAGO, IL 60649 $80,000 Sold Feb 10, 2017
- 7810 S East End Ave, CHICAGO, IL 60649 $129,900 Sold Nov 07, 2016
- 7952 S Chappel Ave, CHICAGO, IL 60617 $139,500 Sold Oct 14, 2016
How To By
These properties sell very fast and are sold on a first come first serve basis, so if your interested and would like to put this property under contract please download the contract package below. Please fill it out and email it back to contract @ Chicagopropertydeals.com . Or you can call the office at (312) 757-6489
This deal won’t last so ACT FAST! The first one with a signed contract and earnest money gets the deal.
- We Have equitable interest in the property and are selling our contract
- Cash or private/ hard money only
- If using hard money you can only use lenders we approve
- Buyer pays ALL closing costs, which includes transfer tax, title insurance, and title company fees
- Buyer will receive taxes prorated to 100 percent and free and clear title
- Realtors add whatever fee you want
- Proof of funds required for viewing
- Please do your own due diligence.
- Earnest money is non-refundable unless one of the following happens:
- We cannot provide clear title
- Property is destroyed, wholly or partially, by fire or other casualty prior to closing.
We Pay Referrals Fees! So, if you know someone that would be interested in this deal please forward this email to them.
Do you need money? We have lenders ready to lend. Call us for more details.